• Tennessee immunization form
  • Birth certificate
  • Two (2) documents showing proof of residency:

*Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address. (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from owner are not accepted.)

*Current bill assigned to specific address – electric, gas, water, landline telephone (cell phone NOT accepted).

  • Custody papers if student is not living with both parents. ONLY documents issued by the court of law will be accepted.


Go to top