Hendersonville High School


JULY 17, 2024


Details will be available by the end of June and will be posted on the HHS website.

What can you do now?

• Email the following information to Beth Brody, HHS Registrar, at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Student’s full name

Student’s date of birth

Hendersonville address

Grade level (9,10,11,12) for the 2024-2025 school year

School attended during 2023-2024 – school name, city and state •

Gather the required enrollment documents Required Enrollment Documents •

View the 2024-2025 course catalogs:

Freshman Course Catalog

HHS Course Catalog

Please note:

New Students: Students enrolling at HHS from another Sumner County school or another school district are considered new students. If a student has attended HHS previously, withdrew to another school and is returning to HHS, they are considered a new student. Students rolling to HHS from Ellis or Hawkins for 9th grade are not considered new students.






Hendersonville High School - 123 Cherokee Road - Hendersonville, TN 37075 - 615.824.6162